Lord Krishna have a look at these 64 qualities of our dearest
Did You Know These 64 Qualities Lord Krishna have?
Krishna is also referred to as ‘Leeladhar’! Along with his Krishna Leela, he inspired people to be confident. And stay against violence and non-religious things.
It is clear from the fact that Lord Krishna was a living example of wisdom and powers. This is also quoted in the Bagwatpuran in the following way –
Prabhvo Sarvavidyanam Sarvagyo Jagadishvaro Nanyasiddhamalgyanam Guhmano Narehite
(प्रभवौ सर्वविद्यानां सर्वज्ञौ जगदीश्वरौ। नान्यसिद्धामलज्ञानं गूहमानौ नरेहितैः।।)
The meaning is this that Lord Krishna and Balarama are the masters of this existing universe. They are the source of all the knowledge and power of the world. Yet they still lived among human beings, but why? Their secrets of them are kept hidden. Look below to check out these 64 qualities of him that made Krishna a favorite of the people.
The true knowledge:
By the help of bookish knowledge, anyone can earn a lot of money and lead a comfortable life. But there is no guarantee of peace in the person’s life. For the peace of mind, a special service is important. The knowledge achieved by efforts can bring ego and incompleteness in a person. Service of a teacher lets him gain knowledge but also prevents oneself from ego and superiority complexes. Thus, he/she becomes successful. Krishna and Balarama in Ujjain, it lies in the state of Madhya Pradesh. They learned 64 arts from their Guru Sandipani in just 64 days. These 64 tricks of art were extremely useful in the war of Kurukshetra. This way they crushed huge achievers. Guru Sandipani taught Lord Krishna and Balrama all that was present in the Vedas, scriptures, Upanishads, and mantras. Including the knowledge related to Gods, Dhanurved, holy books, logic, etc. The concept of treaty, war, meditation, postures, and politics was also told to them by their guru.
The 64 qualities are as follows:
- Dance- All kinds of dance
- Instruments- All kinds of instruments
- Drama- Acting skills
- Creating drama
- How to make scented stuff like perfume, oil etc.
- Adorning jewelry made of flowers
- to tame vampires and evils etc.
- Kids games
- Art to conquer
- Differentiate between the good and the evil
- Cutting gems in varied sizes
- Creating a diverse Matrakayantra
- Forming sign language
- Stopping water flow
- Creating an embroiderer
- Creating gifts from rice and flowers for worshipping
- Creating a bed of flowers
- Talking to the birds.
- Tree therapy
- Fight like lamb, chicken, quail, etc.
- Mode of defluxion
- How to build a house
- How to make carpets, rugs, etc
- Carpenters job
- To know right posture of the arrow
- Cooking all types of cuisines
- Quick at all works
- Getting into any disguise
- Making all kinds of drinks
- Knowledge of all sports
- Knowledge of all verses
- Art of wearing and hiding clothes
- Attraction for distant objects and humans
- Clothes and jewelry making
- Necklace making
- Making medicines
- Making flower ornaments
- Creating puppets and making them dance
- Creating images
- Making riddles
- Stitching clothes
- Art of cleaning hair
- Guessing what others are thinking
- being able to speak many languages of the world
- being able to understand hidden meanings in poems
- The worth of gold, silver, diamonds and other metals like iron etc.
- The art of differentiating precious gems from the other stones
- Identify the color of beads
- Identification of mines and ores
- Tooth and body tattoo art
- Art of composing music etc.
- Making floors using gems
- Inventing new things
- Finding solution for any kind of problem
- Knowledge of all the books
- Art of completing incomplete Shlokas
- Getting work done in a logical way
- Making ear and head ornaments with leaves